Sept 25 (Reuters) - The following were the top stories in The Wall Street Journal on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. * Workers at General Motors Corp walked out of factories across the U.S., exploding a nearly decade-long truce between the auto maker and its union. * Microsoft Corp is in talks to buy an up-to-5 percent stake in Facebook, a move that could value the social-networking site at $10 billion or more. * Iranian President ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Sept 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.