WASHINGTON, April 25 (Reuters) - The Washington Post included the following item on the front page of its business section on April 26. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. --- DaimlerChrysler AG pledged to build 500,000 ethanol fueled cars by 2008, representing a quarter of its U.S. production. --- Microsoft Corp. unveiled a preview of its newest Internet Explorer Web browser designed to address security concerns. --- Biovail Corp. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST-Washington Post Business - April 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.