WASHINGTON, Feb 17 (Reuters) - The Washington Post included the following items on the front page of its business section on Feb 17. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. --- An XM Satellite Radio board member resigned, warning of a "crisis on the horizon" if the company does not curb its marketing and programming costs and try to narrow its losses more quickly. --- Chrysler Group's German parent reported strong 2005 earnings but the results ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Washington Post Business - Feb. 17" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642