WASHINGTON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Washington Post included the following items on its front page on Sept 27. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. --- Defense Secretary Robert Gates asked Congress to approve an additional $42.3 billion for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, bringing the Bush administration's 2008 war funding request to nearly $190 billion. --- DETROIT - General Motors and the United Auto Workers agreed on a new four-year contract ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PRESS DIGEST - Washington Post - Sept 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.