By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent FRANKFURT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - A sense of getting down to serious business pervades DaimlerChrysler as Dieter Zetsche takes over as chief executive of the world's fifth-biggest carmaker at the turn of the year. Zetsche brings a U.S.-style focus on profits and efficiency that the German executive honed during a tough but successful turnaround of U.S. arm Chrysler. With Juergen Schrempp gone along with his grand vision of building a global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pressure on as Zetsche era dawns at Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.