* What: April U.S. auto sales * When: May 1 starting at noon ET * Median forecast: 9.8 mln unit annualized sales rate * Sales to test U.S. automakers' turnaround plans By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales likely plunged to their lowest levels in nearly 30 years in April, tightening the financial vise on General Motors Corp and Chrysler as they try to restructure. Detroit and Japan's automakers are expected to post sharp U.S. sales declines of at least 30 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-April US auto sales seen down, to test survival" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642