WHAT: Argentina industrial production in August WHEN: Friday, Sept 24, at 4 p.m. local time (1900 GMT) REUTERS FORECAST: +8.0 pct yr/yr growth, according to the median view. The seven analysts surveyed gave non-seasonally adjusted forecasts ranging from +6.0 pct to +9.0 pct. FACTORS TO WATCH: Argentina's industrial output is seen growing rapidly again in August, driven by the steel, automobile and textile sectors, analysts said. Auto production grew 52.6 percent in August versus the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Argentina Aug industry output seen up 8 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.