* What: Statistics Canada reports Q1 GDP * When: Monday, June 1 at 8:30 a.m. (1230 GMT) * Markets forecast GDP fell 6.6 pct annualized By Louise Egan OTTAWA, May 28 (Reuters) - Canada experienced the biggest economic contraction on record in the first quarter, figures next week are expected to show, pushing the country into its sharpest downturn in half a century. Gross domestic product likely shrank 6.6 percent, annualized, in the January to March period, according to the median ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Canada 1st quarter GDP to herald record downturn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.