* What: Statscan releases Q2 GDP and June monthly GDP * When: Monday Aug. 31 at 8:30 a.m. (1230 GMT) * Expected: Q2 -3.1 pct annualized, June +0.3 pct By Louise Egan OTTAWA, Aug 27 (Reuters) - The Canadian economy has started a slow crawl back to health after the sharpest three-quarter recession in 50 years, a Statistics Canada report is expected to show on Monday. The median forecast of analysts surveyed by Reuters as of Thursday is for a 3.1 percent annual rate of contraction in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Canada report expected to confirm recession's end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642