* WHAT: Chinese automakers Q2 earnings * WHEN: Aug 22 BYD, Aug 25 SAIC, Aug 25 Geely * Q2 earnings strong on strong sales * Market seen slowing in H2 as govt slows economy By Fang Yan and Doug Young BEIJING, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Chinese automakers could report strong earnings when they kick off quarterly results next week, but the outlook could worsen as Beijing applies the brakes to a racing economy after giving the world's top auto market a stimulus-fed boost in 2009. Several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Chinese automakers face slower growth in H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.