* What: U.S. auto sales for July * When: Monday, starting about 12:00 EDT * Consensus view: Annualized sales rate over 10 mln units * Results likely to mark highest sales rate for 2009 By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - The punishing four-year decline in U.S. auto sales may have finally slowed this week -- just in time for Michael Papa to hand over the keys to his 1996 Ford Explorer for a government-sponsored trade-in. Papa, a Detroit-area restaurant owner, and thousands ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Clunker trade-ins boost July U.S. auto sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642