* What: Continental supervisory board meeting * When: Thursday, July 30 * Expected: Talks over future structure of Continental FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Continental AG and its owner Schaeffler Group are expected to clash at a supervisory board meeting on Thursday over their plans for the company's future. "It appears to us as if the rift between Conti and Schaeffler has intensified again," said Kepler Capital Markets analyst Micahel Raab. The event comes only a week after a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Conti, Schaeffler to clash at board meeting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.