* WHAT: December U.S. auto sales * WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 4 * CONSENSUS FORECAST: Annual sales rate of 12.3 million By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Dec 30 (Reuters) - December is expected to be the third straight month that U.S. auto sales hold above 12 million vehicles on an annualized basis, capping a year of gradual recovery for the auto sector, analysts said. While December alone cannot predict 2011 performance, a full calendar quarter of sales at this pace suggests the recovery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Dec US auto sales to bode well for 2011-analysts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.