* Sunday summit seeks to clear the air, dispel acrimony * Tensions rife over state aid * Czech PM: unfair subsidies will yield 'grapes of wrath' By Mark John BRUSSELS, Feb 27 (Reuters) - EU leaders will aim to show voters and world markets on Sunday they can bridge differences hampering action on a financial crisis that has placed the euro under unprecedented strain and provoked social unrest. The latest in a string of European gatherings before an April G20 summit in London, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-EU faces credibility test as financial woes mount" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.