* Talks concern future of Fiat Mirafiori plant in Turin * Fiat to invest 1 bln euro in plant if it gets concessions * Debate raises question over Fiat's commitment to Italy ROME/MILAN, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat has entered a crucial week of talks over the future of its historic Mirafiori plant ahead of a self-imposed Christmas deadline to decide whether to stick to planned investments. Fiat unveiled a plan at the end of November to invest more than 1 billion euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Fiat enters crucial week of unions talks in Italy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.