* WHAT: USDA June acreage report * WHEN: Thursday, June 30, 8:30 a.m. EDT (1230 GMT) * Analysts concerned about harvested corn area * Soy area seen nearly stable with previous estimates * Wheat area seen lower by flooded spring wheat By Sam Nelson CHICAGO, June 27 (Reuters) - The U.S. government is expected to keep its estimate of the area to be planted with corn this year unchanged in its report on Thursday, after its surprise reduction last month. But, analysts added that, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW - Focus shifts to U.S. harvested grain acres" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642