* WHAT: Ford Q3 results at 7 a.m. EDT Monday * Analysts' consensus loss $0.12 cont ops EPS ex-items * Focus on U.S. economy, cash burn, sales outlook By David Bailey DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is expected to post a narrower quarterly loss with support from the U.S. government "cash for clunkers" program, but the focus will be on the outlook for the U.S. economy and auto industry sales. Ford's cash burn rate, and the fate of its labor costs -- with a United Auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Ford seen narrowing loss, focus on cash burn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642