* What: Ford seen posting deep loss worsening industry * When: Thursday at 7 a.m. ET * Focus on cash burn, restructuring, financing need By David Bailey DETROIT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is expected to post a big fourth-quarter loss on Thursday, but investors likely will be looking a lot closer at the automaker's cash burn rate and prospects for 2009. The crucial question for investors and creditors is whether Ford, which has said it does not need U.S. government loans, will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Ford seen posting big loss, cash burn for Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642