*What: GM Q4 financial results *When: Thursday, Feb. 26 at about 7 a.m. (1200 GMT) *Expected: Loss per share of $7.40 before items By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp saw its fourth-quarter sales drop 26 percent and ended the year desperately short of cash and dependent on a $13.4-billion government lifeline to remain in business. So when the automaker reports fourth-quarter financial results on Wednesday, investors will be looking beyond the bad news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-GM investors look beyond Q4 loss to funding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642