* H1 results won't show pickup in energy demand, prices * Good news might be that things didn't get worse - analyst * Profitability to remain under pressure * Utilities worst performing sector on DJ Euro Stoxx in 2009 By Peter Dinkloh, European Utility Correspondent FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Investors in European utility stocks will find little relief in first-half results from power providers expected to offer few signs of a pick-up in demand and prices in the coming months. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Hard slog for European utilities not yet over" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.