* What: Hyundai Motor Q4 earnings * When: Thursday, Jan 24 * Profits seen up on sales, weaker won against the euro By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's top auto maker, may boost quarterly operating profit by more than 50 percent thanks to higher sales and a weaker won but net profit may barely grow due to continuing derivatives losses. New models such as the Genesis top-end sedan, should continue to lift sales this year, especially in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Hyundai Motor Q4 expected to rise on sales, won" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.