* What: Hyundai Motor, Kia Q2 earnings * When: Hyundai July 24, Kia July 25 * Profits seen up on higher sales, outlook tough By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, July 18 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co is expected to report a small rise in quarterly profits thanks to higher sales and a weak currency, but South Korea's top auto maker faces a tough second half due to rising oil and slowing domestic demand. The world's No.5 auto maker, along with its affiliate Kia Motors Corp , is still set to post ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Hyundai Q2 seen up on sales, won; outlook tough" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.