* What: U.S. auto sales reports for March * When: Thursday, April 1, starting around 10:45 a.m. EDT * Toyota seen rebounding, helped by heavy incentives * Sales rate seen 12 mln to 12.5 mln By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, March 29 (Reuters) - Automakers are expected to post a sharp jump in March U.S. auto sales, supported by hefty incentives from Toyota Motor Corp as it looked to repair an image tarnished by vehicle recalls, analysts said. Ford Motor Co and General Motors Co [GM.UL] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Incentives seen boosting March U.S. auto sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642