* What: Fiscal Q3 results from India's top vehicle makers * When: From Friday, Jan. 25 * Discounts hit profits; top car, bike makers to post gains By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, Jan 23 (Reuters) - India's No. 1 car maker, Maruti Suzuki, and top motorbike maker Hero Honda Motors are forecast to report gains in quarterly net profits, but other vehicle makers are likely to have taken a hit from price discounts. Analysts say steadier costs for raw materials, hopes of lower interest rates and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Indian vehicle makers to post mostly lower profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.