What: January U.S. auto sales When: Tuesday, Feb. 1 Consensus forecast: Annual sales rate of 12.5 mln By Kevin Krolicki and Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales for January are expected to be up 15 percent or more despite the disruption of winter storms during the month, a result that would show the momentum of a sales recovery now a year-and-a-half old. But as they prepared to close the books on the month's crucial final weekend, both Ford Motor Co and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Jan US auto sales seen up slightly despite weather" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.