(For a table of earnings forecasts double click [ID:nT66351]) *What: Top Japanese automakers' third-quarter earnings *When: From Jan 30 *Overseas sales grow, forex impact mixed as yen gains against dollar and falls against other currencies By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Top Japanese automakers are due to report higher third-quarter earnings led by strong overseas sales, but the next few quarters could see profits fall as the dollar weakens ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Japan carmakers' Q3 to grow, but roadblocks ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.