(For a table of earnings forecasts double-click on [ID:nT143803]) * What: Japanese automakers' quarterly earnings * When: from Jan. 31 to Feb. 8 * Solid sales and weak yen boost profits By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Japan's top two carmakers, Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co. , are likely to post double-digit profit growth for the latest quarter on strong sales and a weaker yen, while third-ranked Nissan Motor Co. is seen stalling on tepid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Japan carmakers to ride sales rise, yen to rosy Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.