(For table of earnings forecasts double click on [ID:nT291369]) *What: Top Japanese automakers' full-year earnings *When: From April 25 to May 9 *Conservative guidance expected on prudent forex assumptions, risks of rising commodity costs By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, April 24 (Reuters) - Japan's top automakers are mostly set to report strong annual profit growth fuelled by brisk U.S. and European sales, but guidance for this year may be downbeat to account for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Japan carmakers seen giving downbeat growth outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.