(For an accompanying table double-click [ID:nTOE60O03N]) * What: Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai Oct-Dec earnings * When: Jan 28-Feb 9 * Sales growth likely drove driving big profit improvement * Focus on guidance revisions at Japanese automakers * Toyota outlook in doubt after N.America sales suspension By Chang-Ran Kim and Cheon Jong-woo TOKYO/SEOUL, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Top Japanese and Korean automakers are mostly set for a big improvement in quarterly earnings as demand grew ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Japan, Korea carmakers Oct-Dec seen up on sales growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.