* What: Johnson Electric H1 results * When: Monday, Dec 4 * Net profit may rise, but U.S. auto industry woes linger By Joseph Chaney HONG KONG, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd. , which designs and makes micro-motors, should post a sharp gain in interim profits as copper and steel prices slide, but analysts warn that a restructuring of global auto makers could weigh on the bottom line next year. The acquisitive firm, which competes with Japan's Mabuchi Motor Co. Ltd. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Johnson Electric's H1 seen up; U.S. auto woes linger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.