* "Deferred demand" adds 200,000 vehicle sales - analyst * Toyota seen having best U.S. market share since April * GM, Ford apply "surgical" incentives - analyst By Deepa Seetharaman Nov 30 (Reuters) - Higher incentives and better model selection in November led to the best month for U.S. auto sales in more than two years. The annualized sales rate for November is expected to be 13.4 million, according to economists polled by Reuters. This will be the best showing since August ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-November U.S. auto sales seen best in over 2 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.