* CFAO is best-performing general retail asset at PPR * May branch out into other businesses like vehicle leasing * Seen as strong investment, several analysts say By Lionel Laurent PARIS, Nov 23 (Reuters) - French retail and luxury group PPR is set to raise up to $1.5 billion by listing its Africa-focused distribution unit CFAO in Paris next week, raising the profile of a company little known by international investors. "Many investors outside of France are not even familiar with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Out of Africa, into Euronext for PPR's CFAO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.