* Pirelli, Pirelli RE to hold board meetings May 4 * Pirelli seen distributing 56 pct Pirelli RE stake * Spin-off makes Pirelli pure tyre play, removes discount * Pirelli RE faces share overhang, search for partner By Nigel Tutt MILAN, April 30 (Reuters) - A spin-off of Pirelli & C SpA's real estate unit set to be approved by the group's board on Tuesday will leave investors with a more focused tyre stock which could attain a higher stock market rating. Long expected by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Pirelli board to clear real estate spinoff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.