* H1 results due on afternoon of July 29 * Poll by company sees EBIT up 48 pct at 176.1 mln euros * EBIT to exclude real estate ops to be spun off By Nigel Tutt MILAN, July 28 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli & C SpA , Europe's third-largest tyre company, is expected to post a 48 percent jump in operating profit for the first half, with higher sales outstripping a rise in material costs. First-half earnings before interest and tax (EBIT), which will exclude the results of its real ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Pirelli H1 operating profit seen up on tyre sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.