* What: September U.S. auto sales results * When: Friday, Oct. 1, starting at about 10 a.m. ET * Consensus: 11.5 million vehicles on an annualized basis * September seen up versus year earlier, concerns remain By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Sept 29 (Reuters) - U.S. September auto sales are on track to top August levels by a small margin after a boost from end-summer sales events even as economic uncertainty crimps a fuller recovery for the industry. On average, 46 analysts and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-September US auto sales seen up modestly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.