* Founding family member takes helm for 1st time in 14 years * Toyota seen staying course, no Western-style slash and burn * Four of five executive vice presidents will be new By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, June 22 (Reuters) - Akio Toyoda takes charge at Toyota Motor Corp this week with the company facing its biggest ever loss, but few expect his appointment to bring about the changes needed to drive the world's No.1 automaker back into the black. Amid a global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Tough times loom for new Toyota chief as losses mount" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642