* What: February U.S. auto sales * When: March 2, starting at about noon ET * Toyota sales and market share declines in focus * Sales rate seen near 10.5 mln; no sign of rebound yet By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's U.S. sales for February likely took a hit from massive recalls, but the big question remains how deep the damaging crisis will cut into its results in coming months. Grappling with its biggest safety crisis in history, Toyota is expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Toyota Feb. U.S. sales hit, rivals gain ground" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642