What: January U.S. auto sales When: Tuesday, Feb. 1 Consensus forecast: Annual sales rate of 12.5 mln (Revises first paragraph, adds detail on J.D. Power forecast) By Kevin Krolicki and Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales lost momentum in the final weeks of January, auto executives and a leading analyst cautioned on Monday, setting the stage for a softer start to 2011 than the industry had expected. J.D. Power, which gathers sales data from almost 9,000 U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-UPDATE 1-US auto sales seen losing momentum in Jan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642