* What: Major automakers release September U.S. auto sales * When: Wednesday, Oct. 1, from about noon EDT (1600 GMT) * Analysts see 11th consecutive month of declines By David Bailey DETROIT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Automakers are expected to report that U.S. auto sales fell in September to about a 15-
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-U.S. auto sales suffer amid financial crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.