* WHAT: Automakers release November U.S. sales * WHEN: Tuesday, Dec. 2, from about noon EST * Sales seen down about 30 pct from year earlier By Soyoung Kim and David Bailey DETROIT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Undercut by tight credit and a weak economy, November U.S. auto sales are expected to have dropped by some 30 percent from a year earlier, extending a year-long downturn that has pushed Detroit-based automakers to the brink of failure. U.S. automakers, struggling to conserve cash as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-US auto slump seen rolling through November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.