* What: U.S. auto sales for June * When: Wednesday, starting about noon Eastern Time * Median forecast: 9.81 mln unit annualized sales rate * Ford sees 10 mln unit annual rate possible By David Bailey DETROIT, June 30 (Reuters) - Major automakers are expected to report the highest sales rate of 2009 when they post results for June, as deep discounts limit industry-wide results to a 30-percent decline. In the context of the U.S. auto industry, where sales have been slumping for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-US June auto sales seen showing signs of stability" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642