* What: U.S. November auto sales * When: Tuesday, Dec. 1, starting at about noon EDT * Sales rate likely to extend slow recovery trend * Median forecast: 10.5 mln unit rate vs 10.4 mln yr ago By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Major automakers are expected to report flat U.S. auto sales for November from a year ago -- another sign the industry is on the mend after a bruising downturn that forced extensive restructuring early this year. The results would support the view ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-U.S. Nov auto sales to show slow recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.