* What: U.S. October auto sales * When: Tuesday, Nov. 3, starting at about noon EDT * Sales rate seen above 10 mln units vs 10.8 mln yr ago * October sales seen best of 2009 outside "Clunkers" boom By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales in October are expected to provide more evidence that the worst of the industry's four-year downturn has passed, while leaving open doubts about the speed and strength of the recovery. Analysts and executives expect U.S. auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-US Oct. auto sales seen up, but no sign of recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.