* What: Major automakers release October U.S. sales * When: Monday, Nov. 3, from about noon EDT (1600 GMT) * Sales expected to hit lowest monthly level of '08 By Poornima Gupta and David Bailey DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales are expected to plunge to the lowest levels of the year in October and possibly the slowest running rate in two decades, with no certainty of when consumer confidence will return. The U.S. automakers, struggling to preserve their shrinking pools of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-U.S. October auto sales may have hit two-decade low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642