* Low offer for MAN due to be made official by end-May * Should be able to build stake in MAN after offer * Juggling several big projects By Maria Sheahan and Helen Massy-Beresford FRANKFURT/PARIS, May 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen is set to formalise its approach for truckmaker MAN in coming days, marking another milestone in the German automaker's bid for global dominance. The offer is one in a series of ambitious plans Europe's largest carmaker has on the go as it strives to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PREVIEW-Volkswagen set to formalise its offer for MAN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.