KUALA LUMPUR, March 23 (Reuters) - Prices of most Toyota models sold in Malaysia are expected to fall after the country unveiled a new automotive policy this week, local distributor, UMW Holdings Bhd , said on Thursday. "There will be some big reductions and some small reductions, depending on the models," Abdul Halim Harun, chief executive of UMW, told reporters on the sidelines of an investor conference in the Malaysian capital.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prices of Toyota cars sold in Malaysia to fall -UMW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642