MUMBAI, May 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Pricol Ltd. said on Wednesday its board approved setting up an equal joint venture in Iran to make instrument clusters and speed sensors. The JV with Iran's Nava Khodro Plastic Co. would have a share capital of $2.5 million and the estimated investment in the first three years would be $8.5 million, Pricol said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pricol plans auto parts joint venture in Iran" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.