MUMBAI, Nov 29 (Reuters) - A block deal of 4.115 million shares, or 4.6 percent, of auto parts firm Pricol Ltd. was struck on Wednesday at a price of 37.20 rupees a share, data on the BSE Web site showed. Details of buyers and sellers were not known immediately. Shares in the company, which rose to day's high of 43 rupees after the deal, closed 1.35 percent higher at 37.50 rupees.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pricol shares worth 4.6 pct stake sold in block deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.