Sales of Class 8 trucks rose 23.7% in the U.S. in April to 24,297 units, driving a 12.1% rise in combined medium- and heavy-duty truck sales to 46,025. In Class 8, all truck makers posted year-on-year increases, with Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s Volvo brand seeing the most growth, up 68.3% to 2,692 units. Related document: Ward's U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class Freightliner LLC’s Western Star brand posted the smallest gain in the group, up 12.3%. Sales of medium-duty trucks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Class 8 Sales Up 23.7% in April in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642