I guess you can’t please everybody. Someone mentioned to me that very little new information came out of a panel discussion I recently moderated for J.D. Power and Associates held in Las Vegas. After listening to the tape of the session, which focused on the next big thing from third-party websites, I beg to differ. According to the panel, higher Internet lead costs for dealers and a system allowing customers to rate dealers are just a couple of new developments dealers may see by 2008. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Developments for Third-party Sites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.